Sunday, March 12, 2017

Chrome & Rocky Playing

Sorry I've been absent.  Life is just crazy right now.  I'm so happy it's daylight savings time because now maybe I'll be able to get stuff done during daylight after work.  If it ever stops raining....

For now here is a video of Chrome and Rocky playing last weekend.


This makes me so happy because Rocky can be a bully and I didn't think they really ever played.  I'm glad to see they do.

For those of you who can't watch videos here is a picture of my handsome, but filthy, Chrome.


2 comments:

  1. Chrome looks like he's been enjoying some rain and mud!
    www.baysoverbaes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)