Sunday, July 10, 2016

What were the horses freaking out about yesterday??

I mentioned in yesterday's post that the boys were freaking out at the beginning of the ride... the reason is because they spotted something new on the property.  I've been hinting for the past month about this with the pictures of the fence we've been building and one reader actually guessed correctly.   Anyway we were tacking up when the horses finally spotted it....

FFA!!


They were so freaked out!


We led them up the driveway to see this surprise.


Here is a video of them walking up the driveway on full alert.

Direct link HERE.


Chrome could smell it and was reaching over the fence with a huge arched neck.  This was the best shot I got lol.  So do you want to know what was freaking them out??  Well you'll have to go read the post on my other blog HERE hehe.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! What silly boys! I thought for sure it was going to be pigs, horses hate pigs! Congrats on your new farm critters!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)