Thursday, May 13, 2010

Broken Toy

Picture taken 3-16-2010.

I love my colt. He has such a great personality. Anyway, I discovered the other day that apparently Chrome dropped his ring toy (in the picture above) in Jackal's pen (adjoining fences) and the mutt chewed almost through one of them. So now his three ring toy is a two ring toy. Sigh. Chrome still loves it. :) It's wasn't expensive, so I'll replace it when it's been completely destroyed lol.

I didn't do any clicker training or anything with him today because there has been a lot going on. I'll do something tomorrow. Well, he's probably done eating by now so I'm going to go let him out of his stall and give him a big hug. I'm sure he won't mind. Night!

3 comments:

  1. He certainly is a handsome boy! Give him a hug from me too. I'm sure he won't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrome needs to learn to share even if he loses a ring in the process.

    Slobbers,
    mango

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)