Thank to L. Williams at Viva Carlos for this filler post haha. Gives me something to post on work days when I'm too busy to do much else.
Four names that people call me other than my real name:
1. Uhh... I don't have nicknames... my best friend calls me sis or sissy because we're like sisters.
2. Hubby calls me things like babe or hon... or spoiled brat.. depends on my mood haha.
3. Donkey!! A coworker used to call me donkey because of Zep and a mutual fondness for Shrek haha!
4. Chica... another friend calls me that.. it's just a generic nickname for everyone though. This is hard!!
Four jobs I've had:
2. Customer Service Rep at a salvage yard place
3. Receptionist at a vet clinic
4. Assistant manager at a convenience store
Four movies I've watched more than once: (Gonna go with ones I've seen a million times... instead of just two or three times.)
3. The Secret Garden
4. Black Beauty
Four books I'd recommend: (All of the ones I recommend are probably going to be series... I love series..)
1. Anna Pigeon series by Nevada Barr
2. Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan
3. Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
4. Kinsey Millhone series by Sue Grafton
Four places I've lived: (I'm not comfortable sharing where I live on a public blog, but it hasn't been very many places.)
Four places I've visited: (I have not been many places and never out of the country)
1. Florida (went there for my honeymoon, first time on an ocean beach)
2. Kentucky (went to Rolex this year yeah!!)
3. North Dakota (met up with some Canadian friends, closest I've ever been to Canada hehe)
4. Las Vegas, Nevada (went to the FEI World Cup in 2007!)
Four places I'd rather be right now: (I'm home... that's my favorite place to be! How about I share four places I would like to visit someday??)
1. Ireland and/or Scotland
Four things I prefer not to eat:
3. Lima Beans
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Anything pasta! Especially macaroni and cheese or tortellini.
2. Chicken and rice! Cooked several ways, but especially as a casserole with mushroom soup.
3. Tacos, nachos and taco salads.
4. Mashed potatoes and potato soup.
I'm totally a carb-a-holic apparently..... I also love asparagus, salads and broccoli... those others just outrank them haha.
Four TV shows I watch(ed): (Past tense, because I don't even have a tv anymore.)
1. Veronic Mars
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Big Bang Theory
Four things I'm looking forward to this year: (This year? It's almost over. How about next year?)
1. Our anniversary (wedding and dating), it will have been ten years we've known each other (seven years married). :D
2. Finishing my barn!
3. Our next vacation... shooting for Canada maybe?? It would be my first time out of the country.
4. Learning and trying new things with Chrome.
Four things I'm always saying:
1. "Are you okay?" I say that to everyone... it's annoying lol.
2. "I don't know." Another annoying thing. I say it any time I'm frustrated, flustered or indecisive, even if I do know the answer.
3. "Awesome!" Seriously way overused in my vocabulary haha.
4. "In a week (day, month, etc.) this won't matter." My mantra when my anxiety kicks in or when in pain.
That was a fun survey! I went a little overkill when thinking of movies I've seen multiple times.. look at this list!
Anything Disney especially Lion King!
Edward Scissorhands, Hook, Mrs. Doubtfire, Waterworld, Jumanji, Dirty Dancing, Tremors, Contact, Ferngully, Grease, Con Air, Speed, Homeward Bound, Old Yeller (still cry ugh!), The Net, Message in a Bottle, Searching for Bobby Fischer and so many more. I've rewatched a lot of my favorite movies from the nineties over and over again. Now I'm feeling really nostalgic. I would watch any and all of these again right this second. Love these movies!