Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Condensing

Okay, after suggestions from a couple of my followers I have finally decided to condense all of blogs into one. I have been considering this for a long time but was really hesitant to do it because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to keep it all organized and devote enough attention to each of the critters and my projects, but I realized I never post in them anyway (because I have so many and no time)!! If I put them all together in one blog at least it will get posted to regularly.

It will still be called Living A Farmer's Life like the old one, but click here for the link to the new one. It is still very much a work in progress, but each critter will have their own page for more information. I'll also be labeling each post so if you only want to read about Chrome or Jackal or whoever you can click their label and it will take you to any post that features that specific critter. Anyway, I won't be posting in the individual blogs anymore so go check it out and please follow!

1 comment:

  1. I don't blame you. It is so hard to keep up with more than one blog for me. Just too time consuming.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)