Saturday, February 18, 2012

Mango Minster 2012 Best In Show! Please vote!!

Hey everyone! Chrome here again. I have to bug you one last time to vote for me please! It's time to vote for the Best in Show at Mango Minster 2012!! Click here to vote: http://mangominster.blogspot.com/2012/02/best-in-show-vote-now.html!!

This has been the coolest thing ever! My first ever contest/competition and I'm in the Best in Show. So exciting! Talk about giving mom high expectations. She's already dreaming of all the Competitive Trail Rides and Dressage shows we'll be in! It's a good thing I have to be five before I can compete because I need more practice. :D

I wanted to say thank you all for supporting me in the biggest of adventures I've had so far. It's been a whole lot of fun. Stay tuned because we will have more snow pictures and videos to come. Thanks again guys!

3 comments:

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)