Friday, June 2, 2017

Happy Belated Birthday Chrome!



This happened a few days before Chrome's birthday.  I didn't get to be there because I was at work.  :(  Hubby took good care of the boys though.  Have I mentioned how much I love having a dentist who comes to my house??  And she's charges less than the vets that require you to haul them to the clinic. Oh and she doesn't put them in the head harness either, she lets them move around freely with their heads down.  She even gets on her knees if she has to.  Everything looked good on the teeth front.

 Chrome slept off his drugs while Rocky got doped.

 Poor doped Rocky.....  don't worry he's fine.  :)

 Sleepy Chrome.  Still has some dapples!

I think he's thinking evil thoughts about hubby lol.

Then it poured rain for days... including the day of his birthday..... :(

So a few days after his birthday I snapped these pictures of him grazing while I put his neem oil and Desitin on his sweet itch sores.


Sorry for the lack of updates and pictures.  I don't take my phone with me when I'm doing chores.  I get off work around five or six, go home, dump all of my stuff inside and then go outside to do chores.  I'll try to start taking my phone with me, but I'm afraid of breaking it.  I'm still not used to having a fancy smart phone haha.

Anyway Chrome is doing well and I can't believe he's eight years old!  The time has flown!  His face is getting so flea-bitten.  I need to get some close up pictures with the real camera for you guys sometime.  Maybe I can do it this weekend if it stops freaking raining.

Another reason I haven't been around is because our state had major flooding and I work in the auto salvage business so we have been insanely busy, then two people quit so we're extremely shorthanded, but we have to do the same amount of work.  I've been so busy doing menial office crap that I haven't even been getting to do titles which is what I love to do.  Oh well, I don't want to complain too much on the blog.  Hopefully we will get some people hired so that I can work less overtime and be less brain fried every day.  I'm dying to get back in the saddle.  I guess some more in hand work can't hurt.  His stifles always need all the help they can get.

I hope everyone is doing well!!  Now I have to finish up some more blog posts so I can go clean house... yay adulting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)