Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Break

I decided to give Chrome and Zeppelin the day off today because we've had icky, rainy, cold weather today and I didn't get much sleep last night because Sycamore decided to tear down the fence and wake me up at 1am. So instead of a training update I'll just let you see pretty pony pictures from yesterday. :D As you can see in the first picture Chrome has finally learned to drink out of the pond! Yay!

I was using the continuous shooting option on my digital camera so the quality isn't amazing, but it did allow me to take some really cute pictures. :)

Oh yeah! Jolly ball!

Look how deep he's stepping under and across! Maybe the hindquarter yields and back lifts are helping. :) Go equine pilates!!

I love that he inherited some of the Friesian knee action. :)

I love his wild eyed expression. He had so much fun galloping circles around me. Show off!

Check out the lip action lol. :)

That's all for now. Hopefully tomorrow the weather improves and I'll get out there and do something. :) I was afraid to work him on the trailer because it got wet and is probably slick. I don't want him slipping and getting scared of it again. Night guys!

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! He sure loves his toys. He is stepping out nicely.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)