Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Veteran's Day!


I borrowed this from a friend on Facebook of her awesome Friesian stallion Keegan, because it sums up what I wanted to say.  Happy Veteran's Day!  Thank you to all of the veterans who served past, present and future! You guys (and girls) are awesome!


Also, thank you to my friends over at Army of Four for reminding me that today was Veteran's Day because for some reason I thought it was tomorrow lol!  Be sure to check out their post today.  The pictures are awesome!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for the double post. I was going to post something for Veteran's Day tomorrow because I'm an airhead and have no idea what day it is LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's okay, it's Remembrance Day in Canada so 'thank you' :)

    Check out my photo blog if you like: http://bambesblog.blogspot.ca/
    I have some photos from the ceremony today.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)