Monday, November 5, 2012

So Sad! RIP Enzo!


I know I'm a little late getting the news because I've just been too busy to read blogs, but I wanted to share in case anyone else has missed it.  My heart is breaking for Janine because Enzo died on 10/10/12 of a genetic aortic rupture.  To read more go here http://enzo-janine.blogspot.com/2012/10/enzo-please-be-safe-in-heaven.html.  I'm so sorry Janine for your loss.  I can't even imagine what you're going through. 

After reading the news I was feeling so sad I had to go see Chrome (to also assure myself he was okay since Enzo was only three years old).  I decided to feed him a snack while the dogs romped around and played in the sunshine.  While Chrome ate I draped myself across his haunches, resting my cheek on his silky soft fur, inhaling his awesome horsey scent while I watched the dogs play.  Soaking in the sunshine, the smell of Chrome and the happiness of my pups did a lot restore my spirit, but I'm still so sad for Janine.  If you have a moment please visit her blog and leave a few words of encouragement during this difficult time.  Thanks guys.

Here are a few pictures (that all belong to Janine) of gorgeous Enzo.  Janine, I hope you don't mind me borrowing the pictures.



We will miss you sweet Enzo.

7 comments:

  1. Awh, you made me cry again, but that's ok. I am getting used to it. Thanks so much for thinking of us:)xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, sorry for making you cry again. I just can't really process that he's gone. I keep thinking he was the same age as Chrome and that totally freaks me out. I hope the pain is lessening with each day for you. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gone way before his time...my heart breaks for her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an incredible horse. How very sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How heart breaking. He was a stunning horse. It is my greatest fear that I will end up losing Dickie to his heart problem. I know that even though it hurts I am grateful for every horse I was lucky enough to own.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know. This is so sad. He truly was majestic. And I hate the word "was' in that sentence.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)