Sunday, November 8, 2009

Galaxy's Personality



I know it's hard to show a horse's personality in pictures, but I'm sure gonna give it a try because Galaxy has a LOT of personality. She's turning out to have the perfect temperament to make a great trail horse and friend. So here we go . . .

Below she is exploring the truck (a very curious girl) and is making sure to get as much hay all over the seat as possible!



Checking out our work surface (trailer). She's a very nosy horse. She likes to be in the middle of everything that's going on. :)



Below she even gives the youngest chicks a sniff! It's like she couldn't figure out what the miniature version was. :D She's sooooo careful where she puts her feet. As she made her way through our constructions site she never stepped on the circular saw, wood pieces, tin, wire, none of it. She even tried to climb the plywood we had leaning against a tree!! Silly girl.



And of course as soon as she spotted me she had to come see what I was doing.



I don't mind though because I got some really good pictures!!! Click to enlarge any images.




Below she's trying to reach me, but Chrome is in the way. I don't think she's happy about that. :D



Exploring the new coop.


The End

1 comment:

  1. Galaxy is quite the diva for sure. I love her putting extra hay in the car to make your ride more comfy.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)