Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving!! A couple of things I am thankful for (in relation to this blog - to see others see this post) are that I finally have a Friesian Sport Horse of my own, that both of my horses are healthy, that my family is healthy and I get to go see them and also that at night when I feed Chrome and it gets dark I walk out my door and ask, "Colt, are you done?" If he's not done he ignores me, if he is he gives me this adorable, deep nicker and I got out, untie him and take him back to Galaxy. It warms my heart. Here are a few pictures of Chrome and Galaxy being thankful for each other and for back scratchies.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! This is one of my favorite holidays because I love spending time with my family and eating good food. :D

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you! We love watching Chrome grow and learn.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. Horses scratching each other is the best thing to see and appreciate. They are so generous in their scratch response. Not so much with the food sharing though...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)