Thursday, March 8, 2012

Adorable Chrome - Video!

Remember the droopy lip shot from yesterday? Check out this video!!


Chrome dozed off and let me walk right up to him. He blinked sleepily at me, but dozed off again. :) I feel so privileged that he is so relaxed and comfortable around us. For those of you who can't view videos here is a picture.

His head was resting on the fence and he was definitely dozing. So cute!!!! Also here are some pictures I took while he was sleeping. Just random shots to see if they turned out at all. I like them because they show how shiny he is! I love flaxseed lol. Also notice how white his tail is?

I love my boy!!

6 comments:

  1. What is it with the humans always waking us up and disturbing meditations. That's the price of being adorable I suppose.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't believe my Mommy when she said horses slept standing up but now I guess I has too. You look very cute sleeping Chrome. ~Arty Mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Chrome is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, that is sooo funny. Did he stay up too late and party? Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Chrome!
    Wow, that's some great napping! I love your tipped hoof and drooping lip. BOL. Mom says she used to swing her horse's lip when she drooped it like that. Nutty. You surely are sparkly in the sun.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  6. "zzzzzzzzzzzzzz Huh? What? Can't anyone get a little rest around here?"
    He's really looking good.
    I noticed the hair at the base is dark, is that new? I need to go back and look at older photos. Is it going to be dark or light I wonder.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)