Monday, March 26, 2012

Just A Couple Of Picture

Not a lot going on. I worked on Chrome's hooves again today. They are looking so much better, but it will take a while to get the toe back and his heel widened. I did notice the contraction is getting better already! :) I meant to get pictures, but it was hot outside and I was tired. I'm planning to do a little on his rear hooves tomorrow so I'll try to get some pictures then.

Anyway I wanted to share a couple of pictures. I love this first one from a couple of weeks ago. We went out to the lease land for something (don't even remember why) and the horses came to see what we were doing. We decided to take them to the house for . . . something (wow my memory sucks), but we didn't take their halters!! So I grabbed some hay strings and we made halters. The angels walked happily and politely up to the house. I let my husband hold them while I went inside to get their halters and turned around to get this picture. They are so cute! My husband's expression is weird because he was saying something, but I love how he just has his arm casually over Chrome's back and they are both watching me. :D

Just for reference for any new readers, Chrome is 15.1hh, my husband is 5'10 and Faran is 16hh. You can read their pages above for more info!

The second picture I took today. We brought the horses up to groom them, let them graze and work on their hooves. I like this picture because they are both resting a hoof and their tails contrast each other nicely. :D Faran's curly black tail makes Chrome's look so white!

Anyway, that's all I have for now. I get to ride Chrome in two months and a couple of days (May 28th is the day of the party) and I'm getting so excited!

5 comments:

  1. I like the photos! Can't wait for the first ride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos, the second one made me snicker just a little cause it is horsey butts. They are beautiful horsey butts though. Chrome is a really cool horse.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving the cheek to cheek photo.

    Mango Momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both big horses! Love the butts. Chrome's tail is beautiful! I'll bet you're really looking forward to May 28th.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)