Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New Barn

I'm excited because we finally found the barn we want for the horses. It's actually a three sided loafing shed, kind of like the one below, only ours will be 24 feet long and 16 feet deep. It will be 8 feet tall in the back and 10 feet tall in the front. We'll be able to make two 12x12 stalls with a four foot aisle in front. I'm really excited and can't wait for them to get it here. It should be here by the middle of next week, possibly a bit longer if they have any hold ups at all. The horses will be happy since it's finally getting cold, not that they care lol. I stand there and shiver and they don't even feel it. They're so lucky to have thick fur coats. I need fur hehehehe. It will make feeding so much easier though and grooming and treating rain rot and checking for lumps, bump or cuts, etc. Things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)