Monday, December 19, 2011

Chrome's Monthly Progress Report


Date: 12-19-11
Age: 2 Years & 7 Months (31 Months)
Height: 15.1hh
Height Gain: Yeah, so he was overdue for a trim and was done today, so now he's slightly over 15.1hh again, which means we cut off almost half an inch of hoof. Oops. His hooves look gorgeous again. :)
Weight: His measurements were the same so he's still 1010lbs.
Weight Gain: No weight gain.

Progress: Chrome is now a gelding!! I finally got it done and I'm so happy I did. I'm wondering if it's already having an effect on him (been three weeks) because he was an ANGEL today!! I'll give more details in another post.

Goals: Since it's almost Christmas and almost January (which means freezing cold weather) I'm not really going to set any goals. Just continue to care for my boy, take him for walks when it's warm enough (I'm a wimp) and play with clicker training when we can. That's all. :D

And since Chrome is growing a lot slower now that he's no longer a baby I thought of something fun I can do on his Monthly Progress Reports to keep it interesting. For each Progress Report I'm going to post a picture from the same month for every previous year, so when he's ten you'll be able to see the changes in his growth and color all in one post. I think it will be fun to see how much he changes.

12-19-2009

He was so butt high and tiny!!

12-20-2010

12-19-2011


Total cutie!! Keep an eye out for a post tomorrow. We did something really exciting!!

P.S. Wow, after reviewing this post I just realized he's butt high right now too. Maybe he's headed into another growth spurt. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)