Sunday, February 16, 2014

Ride 41


The weather was absolutely perfect today so I went for a short ride on Chrome (bareback for thirty minutes).  We mostly just wandered around in the yard, but we did also go for a short walk up the road with my husband.  He was much happier out on the road than in the yard.  He gets just as bored as I do LOL!  He did really well, although he had been grazing in the yard before I rode so he was a bit annoyed about being interrupted from his yummy (dead) winter grass lol.


These are crappy cell phone pictures that I totally didn't edit because I'm too tired, but I LOVE this shadow picture!!!!  He looks so Arabian with that tiny nose LOL.  So cute!


I also trimmed his mohawk yesterday because it was falling over.  I did a total butcher job on it hehe.  I'll have to get pictures sometime for you to see.  :)  I can't wait for it to warm up so I can start riding more often!!

P.S.  This posted a day late.... so sorry for any confusion.  I rode on Sunday the 17th.  :)

4 comments:

  1. You want to see butchered you should see what Nancy did to her own mane! That'll teach me for turning her out with it nicely plaited when there are low'ish hanging branches for her to scratch off of *LeSigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no Nancy!! How could you??? :( I hope it grows back out quickly. They always know the one thing to do to make us sad lol!! Lucky for us they also know how to cheer us back up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous! but happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)