Sunday, September 18, 2011

I love my horses . . .

I guess I'm in a sappy mood hehe. :) I'm feeling better by the way. I woke up with almost no congestion although I've still had a headache all day. Maybe this is just my fall allergies hitting me hard. Not sure. One of my employees is very sick though, so I guess it's still possible that I could be getting sick. I sure hope not. I'm an obsessive handwasher/user of germ x and I've been using lysol or bleach on everything at work. We shall see if my efforts are in vain. I'll try to start posting more soon.

Oh and I almost forgot, we have finished spreading the grass seed and it rained just in time. Keep your fingers crossed it all sprouts and takes off. This should save us a lot in hay money over the winter. I just hope they can all tolerate the rich new growth because I don't have any hay to pull them off the pasture right now. Being broke is tough lol.

3 comments:

  1. I love your horses too. Vicarious as it may be. Fingers crossed the grass works out good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spend a lot of time just looking at Mango and Dexter. We do love our animals.

    Mango Momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look very happy with their noses planted in that yummy grass. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)