Tuesday, April 8, 2014
Blog Hop: Our Commercial Moment
Yay another awesome blog hop from L over at Viva Carlos! For once I'm actually mostly caught up on blogs and got to this one in time to actually join.
L asked "So fellow bloggers, What are you buying next? Not your "Wish I could" list but your actual practical pony shopping list. And if its a high ticket item you are saving for what is it and when do you expect to order/get it?"
As you saw in yesterday's post (LINK) I just bought a leather halter and back up bridle which I've been wanting, but really had no plans to buy. I couldn't pass up the opportunity though!
Here are the things actually on my list:
1. A new snap for Chrome's blue halter. He accidentally broke it when it hung on the fence and I startled him.
2. With bug season upon us I need more fly spray and neem oil to battle flies and sweet itch.
3. Horse feed is on the need really soon list. I'm almost out of Enrich 32.
4. Hay is always on the list since I don't have a place to store it and buy it one round bale at a time.
5. As soon as my tax return gets here it's time for teeth and vaccines too!
The high ticket item I'm saving for, that is more a want than a need, is a new saddle pad. I want one of those wool pads specifically for a treeless saddle that provides spine relief. I haven't decided which one I want, but I do know they are pricey!
Well I think that's all. That's all I can think of anyway lol.