Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Introducing . . .

Wanna know who this belongs to??

Here's a peek . . .

Her name is Galaxy a.k.a Gal. She's an almost two year old Quarter Horse filly. Her owner (coworker of my husband) couldn't afford to care for all of her horses anymore so she's giving them away to good homes only. Gal has rain rot (which we're treating) and was a little wormy (also taken care of), but otherwise in great health. She has the sweetest of temperaments and I think she and Chrome are best friends already.

Unfortunately Chrome has thick green discharge from one of his nostrils, so we're taking him to the vet for that. I hope its something simple to do with his sinuses, because he hasn't been coughing and his appetite is great. I'll update as soon as I know something and we'll keep a close eye on Galaxy too. Send good thoughts to Chrome please!

2 comments:

  1. Good thoughts and prayers to Chrome. Is Galaxy going to be his playmate instead of the donkey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrome! Maybe you are love sick! Hehehe.

    Seriously, I hope you check out OK. Even big guys like you can catch things when they are just babies.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)