Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow!

 
Tomorrow is the day we get to go pick up Chrome. I'm so excited! Unfortunately you'll all have to wait until tomorrow night because I'm staying outside with him all day. Then I'll upload the millions of pictures I plan to take and tell you all about him. I talked to the breeder today and he's doing fantastic. He isn't overly upset about being weaned, in fact he's been trying to nurse from the other horses lol. They don't appreciate it much. He's become really good buddies with one of her ponies. I hope he likes his new friends here. He's probably never even seen a goat. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lord he's a beauty. Can't wait for his homecoming.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)