Friday, March 9, 2012

Noise Desensitization - Video!

If you want to know what that skeptical expression is all about you just have to watch the video lol. Make sure to turn your sound down a little because it's a bit loud!


I realized after that the sound was probably a little painful to his ears because theirs is so much more acute than ours, so next time I'll use cotton balls in his ears like they do in Mounted Shooting. I would love to try Mounted Shooting someday so that's why I was desensitizing Chrome to the noise. He did really well. He was understandably a little nervous at first (in fact that's the most spooked I've seen in him two years), but he eventually relaxed. He's such a smart boy. :)

P.S. I forgot to mention why my husband was pounding the metal with a sledgehammer lol. That thing he's crushing up is our old metal feed shed that was destroyed in the tornado last year. Since his back is feeling better he finally decided to crush the building down so we can get it on a trailer to haul off for recycling. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is some serious noise desensitization! Makes our bunch of old tin cans tied together look sissy! And Chrome is certainly doing remarkably well!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)