Saturday, April 28, 2012

We got our brush hog working! Video.




Even in a dorky picture he's still adorable!  Look at that tongue!

Just wanted to share a video with you of my husband brush hogging the pasture.  I don't remember if I mentioned that a brush hog came with the tractor we bought, but it was broken.  He fixed it and now we can keep the pasture cut.  Being able to cut the pasture as needed is going to save us a ton of money and help us get ahead of the weeds (there are blackberry patches, thorn trees and briars that we want to kill out).  Here's the video.



 
Here are some more pictures of my adorable Chrome!


 
 
 Playing peek-a-boo around the tree!

Only 20 days to go until I get to ride Chrome!!

1 comment:

  1. Chrome is such a cutie! I cannot wait for the ride post!!! So excited for you!

    Boys do love their tractors, don't they?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)