Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Haflingers & Wagon!

My friend and I took the four wheeler out mudding a couple of weeks ago and check out what we saw on the way to camp!!

A couple of Haflingers pulling a wagon!! We stopped in the road to say hi and get the pictures, but traffic was approaching so we had to keep going dang it! I would have loved to talk with the guy some more and to meet his adorable horses. This is only the third time I've seen horse drawn wagons in my area. :) One was when I was a teenager driving home from town and one was last year (it was actually a guy dressed as Santa giving carriage rides) and then there is this one. So cool! Hopefully someday Chrome and I can be doing this.

5 comments:

  1. Allison keeps beating me to the comments. But I love it as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Janine! Just waiting for a 2:00 appt at work, so slow today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never saw three in a row like that before.

    Mango Momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting. Maybe you'll see him again. It would be interesting to get his story. I wonder if he is traveling cross country. Some crazy, brave souls do that, but I worry for the horses. Looks like a car bench-seat he's sitting on. I saw a guy traveling cross country who sat on a swivel office chair in his wagon.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)