Sunday, May 6, 2012

13 Days Until Our First Ride Countdown


 I didn't receive any questions on my last post and I just realized I didn't start his training journal until 2011 (we're currently reviewing April-May 2010), so I don't really have anything to write about.  I'm really tired so I guess I could just cheat and show you a bunch of pictures.  I do want to take a second to say that I'm really excited about riding him!!  I keep thinking of all of the things we will get to do once I'm riding him!  :)  I just have to keep reminding myself that he's only three and still very much growing, so I have to take it easy with him.  So anyway, here are some pictures.  I'll try to write something interesting tomorrow (yay a day off finally!) when I can think coherently. 

 
Meeting the neighbor's horse.  Even at a year old he still did the submissive champing.  Silly boy!

 "Look mom, I can fly!!"

 
 
 
 
 
 
 Still one of my absolute favorite pictures!

 He LOVES to play with empty feed bags and even ran around blind with them across his face like this lol.

 Almost didn't stop fast enough and just about ran over his Jolly ball.  :)


I hope you guys are enjoying the countdown.  My husband is almost done with finals so we will be able to get started prepping everything for the party and I finally got my car back (was in the shop for repairs).  Yay!!

3 comments:

  1. I hope that you will have enough people on hand to get a good video and also have minders in case Chrome gets too frisky with you on top of him. It's very exciting.

    Mango Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun to watch him grow in the pictures! He seems like such a happy and playful pony!

    What kinds of things do you plan on doing with Chrome once you start riding?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a playful horse. I just love seeing him play!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)