Monday, February 18, 2013

Random Cute Pictures


 Sorry I got busy yesterday.  Here are the pictures I got a couple of days ago.  We're having crappy weather, but I promise I will get a post up about Faran soon.  I want to get video of the two of us interacting so you can see what I'm talking about.  Rest assured though I do like him.... I wasn't saying that we hate each other or anything, we just don't have a bond like I have with Chrome.  I'll explain more later.  Here are some fun pictures!

 I bet you can't guess what Chrome is chasing!

Here's a picture from a few second earlier.... yep he's chasing Stormy!!!
I'll have more pictures of the dogs on my other blog here:  http://myfarmerlife.blogspot.com/

 Trotting past me.... with his eyes still on the dog lol.

Playing with a piece of cardboard he found.

 His leg itched, but he didn't want to stop lol.  He did finally stop and scratch before coming to me, but I missed the picture.

 Cute Zep Zep.


 I had to play around with Zep's photo because the quality was horrible.  I think it turned out pretty cool.

 
 The boys love to play!

 This is why Chrome has a crappy mane.... scratching an itch.

I'm trying to grow his mane back out, but look how crappy it is.  He's still sexy though!
 
 King of the hill!

 Faran was sooooo boring.  He just wanted to walk around and graze lol.

 He has good camoflauge huh?

 

That's all for now.  I'll post Chrome's progress report tomorrow and then I'll get a post up about Faran as soon as the weather clears up!  Talk to you guys later!

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures! Your boys look great and are a fun little herd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures! Your boys look great and are a fun little herd.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)