Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Gotta Love The Furminator!



I am not paid to endorse this product. I'm just sharing my experience. I wish my furminator had not gone missing for so long because it works GREAT on Chrome!! I took pictures as proof. :D

These next two shots are of Chrome's hairy (and curly which I love!) withers . . .




This is me running the Furminator through his fur for the first time. You may have to click to enlarge the image to see how much fur it's picking up.



These show how much fur it picks up after just a couple of strokes.



And here is the result after less than five minutes of brushing.



One with my boot in the picture for comparison (keep in mind I have big feet lol).



And his cute little withers after its all done. :D




Sorry the pictures are small. I accidentally had it on the medium picture size setting when I uploaded them. Oops. :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I could do with one of those for my dogs. Three German Shepherds lose a serious amount of fur this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The furminator is awesome! I have to do that cats soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Chrome was so fuzzy. That is a lot of floof!

    I get furminated too!

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen the furminator on several of the dog blogs and have been thinking about getting one for the corgis. They have the undercoat of a German Shepherd. I'd never thought of using it on the horses. I've always used that saw-toothed de-shedder for horses. Our horses are really starting to shed out too now! The Palomino is about half cream and half gold now...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)