Sunday, April 18, 2010

Our Walk - The Video

Okay, here is the video of our walk from the fifth. I had to cut out quite a bit to make the ten minute time limit on Youtube. The copy I kept for myself is almost fourteen minutes. I know some of you won't be able to view it because of internet speed and some of you won't want to sit for ten minutes and watch a horse walk down a road lol, but I think it turned out well.

You'll have to excuse my heavy breathing. My allergies had me so congested that it was hard to breathe through my nose when I was out walking, so I sound like a mouth breathing cavewoman lol. The wind was really bad too, so you might not want the sound turned way up anyway lol.

2 comments:

  1. That was a super duper walkie movie. I got a little nervous when all those horses were looking at you over the fence and you started being goofy, but you did OK.

    That big snort! Hehehe.

    You also pranced a bit. That was just beautiful. You need to practice that move some more.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chrome really looks like he enjoys his walks, he looks so happy and confident :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)