Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day Off

Chrome got another day off today. I had to work all day and then we had friends over for a visit. I introduced him to my friend R for the first time and they got along great. I'm glad because I think I'll be using her to feed and check on them when we go out of town from now on. I showed her the stuff he's been learning, but I didn't work on anything new. He was a good boy. He took treats nicely, didn't try to bite and was calm and friendly. He acted like a perfect gentleman with her and even offered kisses. Zeppelin liked her too! Check out today's post on my Farmer blog to hear more about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)