Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Blog Hop – Equestrian Bucket List


Little Bay Princess is hosting a blog hop, and the topic is your Equestrian Bucket list!  She wants us to pick three things on our list that are horse related and share them.  So here are mine!  



1.  Number one, obviously, is to own and/or ride a purebred Friesian!  I can't help it.  I'm obsessed with the breed.  By the way the one in the picture above (which I do not take credit for) is Romeo De Roza.  I am in love with him.  :D  



2.  This one is probably on a LOT of equestrians' bucket lists.  Ride a horse on the beach!  Preferably Chrome or a Friesian.  :D  Again I do not take credit for the image above.  



3.  There are a ton of other things I would love to do, but I think number three is to teach Chrome to drive in harness.  I do take credit for the above image.. or rather my husband took it lol!  That was the one and only time Chrome and I have ever worked on pulling anything.  He was pulling a tire and he did awesome.  I would really love to teach him to pull a wagon or buggy or something though.  With my husband's back injury it is painful for him to ride so having a wagon would be a fun way for us to go on a "trail ride" together.  :)


5 comments:

  1. I have been reading a ton of bucket lists and riding on a beach is in almost all of them, but hey, it is on mine, too!
    I say go for the driving with Chrome! It's so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A ride on the beach would be fun! I would like to take lessons and improve my riding and then seriously show Baron.

    (If you are ever in AZ - I can help you with the riding portion of #1...)

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool list - riding on the beach is a big one for lots of people. I'm lucky that I actually did that on a vacation a long time ago!

    I think driving Chrome is a great idea. Long lining isn't super complicated and something good to do over the winter...!

    I'm going to go write my bucket list now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    I just found your blog and wanted to say hello. I enjoyed reading your bucket list; there are cool things on it. Anyways, I'm looking forward top reading some of your adventures.

    Paola @ paolashorseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beach thing is pretty common, though I don't know! It's on mine too. Maybe just the salty air in our hair? hah

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)