Wednesday, January 27, 2010

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

I was going to tell you all about the fantastic walk Chrome and I had yesterday, but I never got the chance to edit the pictures, so I'm just going to show you those pictures from the seventeenth for an (almost) Wordless Wednesday. Enjoy!

Good picture to show the size of Zeppelin next to Chrome.

Being adorable. I think I want to frame this one!

He pulled his Jolly Ball out of the tree and had fun dragging it around.

Playing with the Jolly Ball.

Check back tomorrow to hear about our walk yesterday!

1 comment:

  1. I just love that last one, Chrome looks so cute. And Zepplin looking over in the background wondering what the fuss is about :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)