Sunday, January 24, 2010

Things to do with a bucket . . .

Okay, here are the pictures of Chrome playing with his old water bucket that I promised. So here are the fun things you can do with a bucket.

Investigating the bucket.

Turning his butt to the bucket. I think he wanted to kick it but couldn't figure out how lol.

Licking the bucket.

Rolling the bucket.

Chewing the bucket.

Either hiding behind the bucket or making shadow puppets lol.

Taking a break from the bucket for some bucking. :)

Going back to the bucket after his zoomies.

I think he wore himself out lol.

If you guys ever get tired of all the pictures please let me know. I get a little carried away. I want to be able to look back and remember all of this when he's grown. :)

6 comments:

  1. No no no I love the pictures. He's like my baby too seeing him growing up. I can really see the Friesian neck in some of the latest pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog :) Chrome is gorgeous, you can never have enough pictures, especially as babies, they just grow up so fast.
    Em & Pepper

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bucket is one super action toy for sure. I love the action shots.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photos keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures, Chrome is such a fun little dude :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the photos! I have a little Arabian filly the same color as Chrome so it wll be fun to watch them both grow up so at the same time. When was he born? Is he full Friesian? Is his mother a gray? Sorry for all the questions, I just found your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)