Saturday, January 23, 2010

Another Toy

Sheesh, these pictures are actually from the thirteenth! Sorry I took so long to get them posted. Anyway, here is another new toy that Chrome just loves. It's a tennis ball on a rope, originally part of a dog toy.



I need to get a video of this sometime. The look of pure bliss on his face is just awesome! :) Keep checking in because I got pictures of Chrome playing with his food bucket the other day too. Tomorrow I'll post pictures of him playing with his old water bucket which are also from the thirteenth. I will get caught up someday. I promise.

2 comments:

  1. I just love his expression, wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a great toy. I love that your face is all fuzzy.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)