Friday, January 29, 2010

New Videos

For a change of pace today I thought I would share a couple of videos I got of Chrome this past month. The first one is of him playing with his feed bucket after I unsuccessfully tried to bungee cord it to the fence.



This second video is of him playing with the tennis ball on a rope. Sometimes pictures just don't do this colt justice, so I thought you might enjoy seeing him swinging it around and popping himself in the face. I don't think I'll ever have to worry about him being afraid of things hitting him in the face lol.



I've decided that Saturdays are going to be Donkey Day so look forward to pictures of Led Zeppelin tomorrow. :)

3 comments:

  1. That is the funniest thing I have seen in a while. Chrome! You big doofus!

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Love how that toy comes from a hand out of nowhere for him to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I love it! What a fantastic way to desensitise them to stuff around their faces :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)