Saturday, January 9, 2010

Random

I haven't uploaded the video footage yet off of my video camera. I need to install the software on my laptop. I rarely even get on my desktop anymore. :) I like sitting by the fire with my laptop instead. I haven't really done anything with Chrome other than just taking care of him because the highs have been in the single digits and teens. The lows have been below zero, which never happens in the south.

I did offer him a sugar cube the other day. He played with it a bit and then dropped it. When I picked it up he ate it. You should have seen the look on his face when he bit into it for the first time! Imagine a toddler eating something sour or super sweet. It was adorable. The next day he ate it with barely any fuss. Sugar cubes are soft enough and small enough that I think they'll work really well for clicker training until he develops a taste for something else. :) As the temperatures warm back up I'll try to get out and do more so I have something to blog about. :D

2 comments:

  1. This weather does suck! I have been feeding, making sure we have water, quick pat and back in the house! I can't wait until we start to get a little bit warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly how you feel about the cold! It's just impossible to do anything other than the essentials, and try and stay warm. Not long now until spring :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)