Tuesday, March 2, 2010
My friend over at Fearless Riding has given me the Happy Award. Since I already did this award over at my Living A Farmer's Life blog I think I'll let Chrome and Zeppelin have it this time around. :) So here you are. Ten things that make Chrome and Led Zeppelin happy.
1. Chrome: Eating! Eating all day long makes me happy. Hay, pellets, treats, grass, etc. All the food I can eat!
2. Zeppelin: Chasing the cat. It's so fun to herd her out of the pasture. Only problem is when she gets outside the fence she turns around and swats at me, but I still think it's fun.
3. Chrome: Playing! I love playing with Zeppelin. Running, bucking, biting, rearing, striking, jumping, spinning, hopping, etc!
4. Zeppelin: Following my human around. She's peculiar. She carries around a flashy box and takes pictures of us.
5. Chrome: Scratches. I loved to be scratched all over. My favorite spot is on my neck right when it meets my chest. I'm always itchy right there!
6. Zeppelin: Toys. I've recently learned that toys are fun! The jolly ball and rings are fun to play with.
7. Chrome: Bitey Face. I enjoy playing bitey face, but Mom walks away and won't play back. It's okay though because my neighbor Two Socks plays with me and so does Zep.
8. Zeppelin: Braying. I only bray when Mom gets home from work, but it's sure fun!
9. Chrome: Going for walks. I love going for walks out on the roads with Mom. I get to meet so many new horses and see new places. It definitely makes me happy.
10. Zeppelin: Chrome makes me happy!!
Chrome: Zep makes me happy!!
Well you heard it from the horse's (and donkey's) mouth!!