Monday, March 15, 2010

Donkey Day - 3-15-2010


Hey everyone, Zeppelin here. I convinced my human to let me do Donkey Day anyway. Who cares if it's Donkey Monday instead of Donkey Saturday? I have way more to say than she does.

So anyway I wanted to share this video with all my friends of me playing with one of Chrome's toys. My humans were worried that I would never learn to play so I decided to put their minds at ease. :)



For those of you who can't watch videos I do have pictures (captions below pictures)! So here we go . . .


Here Chrome is telling me to try out the toy. Do I look skeptical?


I wasn't sure about playing with the toy with everyone watching, but I decided to finally give it a go.


I've also kind of decided that I like my humans. I've been approaching them a lot more confidently and I don't move away when they walk past me or around me. I still won't let them touch me anywhere but on my nose though. We're working on that.


I know my hooves look awful. I came to my humans with my hooves in this condition. Since they don't seem to be causing me any pain they've opted to avoid sedation and are gradually gaining my trust so that they can trim them. I don't mind. I still run and play and I don't limp or anything.


Well that's all for now guys. I've got an itch that needs scratching. Later!

4 comments:

  1. Yeah Donkey Day!! Sophie, Dom, and I look forward to this all week!

    Your looking good Zep!

    Sophie too awhile to warm up too, now she follows me around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're finally figuring out the humans are your friends! Loved the ending :)
    Twinkie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures Zeppelin :) Glad to see Chrome shares his toys with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great donkey day! You kind of play like ME! Not all cracker dog bouncing like that Chrome (I guess that would be cracker horse). Speaking of goofy horses... did you see the lip action on him getting his nommy treats? Too funny!

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)