Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day Twenty Five: 30 Day Horse Challenge

Day Twenty Five: Your dream trailer.

Realistically I would love to have a two horse, bumper pull, slant load stock trailer. I don't know if I'd want one with solid sides like this one or not. I want something open and inviting, not closed in and scary like the one I have right now.

My dream trailer (not brand specific) would be a three horse, slant load, gooseneck. :) It would be really cool if it had sleeping quarters and dressing quarters. Who knows what else. I haven't spent nearly as much time thinking about the trailer as I have about my dream farm. :)

1 comment:

  1. I do like the dream farm, no doubt about that. I was looking at horse trailers with sleeping quarters the other day, and wow, I had no idea how neat they were, and REALLY expensive. It was a nice dream for a while. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)