Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day Thirty: 30 Day Horse Challenge

Day Thirty: Your future with horses.

I hope my future is full of horses and horse activities. I hope I'm still riding horses in my old age, or worst case scenario driving them. :) In fact I even plan to have miniature horses when I'm too old and frail to handle full sized horses. :) I never want to go without horses in my life again.

I would like to learn different disciplines, compete in low level shows, trail ride in different states, try out different breeds, own a Friesian someday, learn to drive.... There is so much I still want to do with horses. :) My main focus right now is raising and training Chrome and developing the best possible relationship I can with him. I hope to someday maybe have my little Appaloosa mare Lady back someday, but that might not ever be possible. At least she's happy and well cared for and I can still visit her. :) I hope my future with horses is long and happy. :D

Doing the thirty day horse challenge was a lot of fun. Starting tomorrow I'm going to get my butt back in gear and start getting things done. :) I'm not wasting this gorgeous weather anymore.

1 comment:

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)