Monday, May 23, 2011

Day Twenty Two: 30 Day Horse Challenge

Day Twenty Two: Describe the importance of riding in your life.

Wow, this is a tough question. Basically riding (and horses) is my life. I couldn't imagine my life without horses. The two years I went without a horse had to be the worse ever. The wait until Chrome is old enough to ride is excruciating. If it weren't for clicker training I don't know how I would stand it. Riding is the ultimate way to spend a day. The ultimate relaxing activity. It's just awesome. This probably all sounds silly . . . :) If it weren't for having to get up really early in the morning I would probably elaborate further, but right now I'm just so tired. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate all comments, advice and questions! Your comments are what makes blogging so worth it. I love to hear from my followers, so thanks for taking the time to share your comments. :)